Travel backpacks are your best companions when you embark on those endless adventures outdoors. For those who think travel=adventures, a sturdy backpack is an ideal choice to toss in all those belongings and just forget about them. Compared to other types of bags, suitcases etc. A travel backpack is easy to carry, fits snugly on your shoulders and has numerous compartments.
And if budget backpacks are what you’re looking for, look no further! Want to choose the best one? Here are some travel backpacks which are ideal for outdoors and are priced under $200.
Best Travel Backpacks under $200
1. Granite Gear Crown2 60 ($199.95)
These bags are ideal for travel and come in three torso sizes, so you can choose one irrespective of your built. The bag is made up of nylon and offers a snug fit on your torso. It is lightweight and has a newly designed top lid compartment fitted with DWR treated zipper. A bonus lid is available for quick access to smaller items.
Dimensions: 23.5″ X 13″ X 8″
- A Vapour Current Mark 2 Frame with 35 lbs. Load
- Dual-density hip belt
- Hip belt pockets with DWR treated zippers
- Large side stretch pockets
2. Deuter Aircontact Lite 50 + 10 ($200)
The Aircontact Lite backpack is an ideal pick for travels and comes equipped with a sophisticated design. It offers a perfect balance between carrying comfort, ventilation and optimal weight. The Aircontact Lite back system provides ample dissipation of damp air and is great for trekking and steep climbs.
Dimensions: 80 / 30 / 26 (H x W x D) cm
- Aircontact cushions which are made from special hollow chamber foam ensure fantastic ventilation due to the pumping effect of every movement.
- Vari quick system useful for easy adjustment to any back length
- An Adjustable lid provides additional space
- The sturdy sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders
- Special pocket on the inside to keep all your important valuables safe
- The SOS label provides tips in case of emergency.
3. Kelty Coyote 65 ($175, Ideal for Women)
Popular brand Coyote 65 offers an ideal backpack for shorter trips. It comes equipped with a PerfectFIT suspension which offers versatility irrespective of your build and comfort with an on-body adjustment system in place. This is an ideal pick for women and comes custom-shaped for a woman’s body. You also gain access to a sleeping bag compartment and the top lid helps convert it into a sling bag.
Dimensions: 33 x 17 x 14 in
- The Top lid converts to sling pack
- Zippered side pockets for storing a lot of stuff
- Hex mesh back panel, shoulder straps and hip belt for better support
- Ideal for a woman’s body
4. Granite Gear Crown 2 60 Backpacking Pack ($199.95, Ideal for Men)
Ultralight packs are loved by minimalistic packers and the Granite Gear Crown 2 weighing just 2 pounds is an ideal choice. You have ample space to pack in all your stuff and a RE_FIT adjustable hip belt helps adjust the bag according to your weight and height. The frame of the pack is removable for extra storage and weight reduction. All belt and shoulder straps have a dual density padding ensuring comfort and ease of movement.
Dimensions: 29 x 15 x 5 inches
- Interchangeable belts have a Lineloc compression
- Hydration ports & internal hydration sleeve
- Load Capacity: 35lbs / 16kg
- Has a large stretchable side & numerous front pockets
- Extended overflow crossover straps
5. Sierra Designs Flex Capacitor 40-60L Backpacking Pack ($199.95)
We love this pack for its unique Flex Capacitor’s new gusset system which can transform this pack easily to a 60L capacity from 40L by cinching a few straps. The Y-FLEX suspension system is lightweight, making carrying huge loads much easier. You can use the compression straps to hold your load stable. It has an efficient suspension system and loads of pockets to store all your things for long distance travel.
Dimensions: Expandable 40-60L volume
- Expandable volume
- Lightweight design and U shape top access zipper
- Zippered stash pocket
- Hip belt pockets
- Ice axe/trekking pole loop
- Water bottle pockets
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.