Whenever you plan a hike or a weekend getaway or are going back to school, keeping the weight you carry low is very important. Less luggage obviously means more comfort. A lightweight backpack will allow you to enjoy your day or event in a much more fruitful manner than before. It will ease a lot of burdens and make you feel like its just plain fun all the way. Lightweight backpacks are those bags that allow you to spend less energy and get the load in.
What should you consider while buying a backpack?
- Price of the product, whether it’s affordable or not
- The weight of the backpack, whether it is light or not
- The frame of the backpack must be simple
- The design must be simple and not mystical or complex
- The volume that can be contained in the backpack
- Material that should be water resistant and lighter
- A fit of the backpack does it doesn’t pin you down
What are the advantages of lightweight backpacks?
- It helps keep your load low and well in control
- It adds comfort and makes one
- Minimalism is the key and makes for a comfortable travel
- It reduces shoulder and back stress and pain
- It does not add to the weight and helps increase the pace
The 5 Best Lightweight Backpacks
Gossamer Gear Gorilla 40
- Has a personalized minimalism department
- Side compression buckles
- Dual exit hydration port
ZPacks Arc Blast
This is a 55L that is insanely light and is weather resistant and has comfortable back ventilation. It is a featherweight bag that can carry base weights around 10-15 pounds. It has torso adjustment straps and has a unique framing arc that is very ventilating. It has hip belt pockets and external pouches that make you feel complete.
- V style webbing
- The removable belt that is interchangeable
- It uses non-stretchy Dyneema cord
- Water resistant
- Padded contoured straps
Osprey Exos & Eja 48
It is an affordable, comfortable bag with good back ventilation. It is very lightweight and carries heavy loads comfortably and has a tensioned mesh frame. It is filled with multiple pockets and has water bottle sockets that keep you very secure and comfortable.
- Top lid cord loop
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Compression straps
- Roomy pocket storage
- Distributes load weight
Sierra Designs Flex Capacitor
It can hold up to 40 lbs and is affordable. It is a durable backpack with external compression system. It has a good back ventilation and a useful shoulder strap pocket. It offers unique, versatile designs and has a good compressor that can expand to carry up to 60 liters. It is a good best compression system and has no front mesh pocket.
- Affordable and durable
- Well designed
- Good back ventilation
- Multiple pocket storages
- Compresses quickly
Granite Gear Crown2
This is a good backpack that can carry up to 60 L and is extremely lightweight. It is affordable, spacious, durable, and comfortable and has a perfect fit. It has a foam back panel and a water bottle mesh as well. It carries large volumes and is a unique one that has a fully adjustable hip belt. It has an impressive simple frame that also has a removable plastic sheet.
- Adjustable torso
- Big front mesh pocket
- Rugged look
- Compresses well
- Fully adjustable
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.