For those looking to save money and carry a stylish bag, these bag packs are the right ones for you. At a budget price of $150, you can find great backpacks that suit you to a T and satisfy all your requirements. Here are stylish backpacks that are available at a reasonable budget below $150 that look classy and way beyond their league.
Rothco Medium Transport Pack
The brand is trustworthy and supplies all sorts of military gear.
This particular backpack is designed to suit your military needs. This heavyweight backpack is durable and is ideal for organizing all your supplies. Mostly suited for military purposes and long-distance travel, this backpack has a water repellent lining and is equipped with a padded back and shoulder straps. Watch out for the camouflage Transport Packs.
- Made of sturdy polyester material
- Large compartment with zippered pouch and mesh pocket
- 3 additional outside zipper pockets
- Padded back and shoulder straps
- Breathable mesh backing
- Top & side adjustable web straps
Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 25L
A great backpack for all those rough and tough hikes walks through rocky terrains and for all weather conditions. It’s stylish, sturdy and has stunning looks besides being extremely functional. It has the right amount of space for all your daily needs.
- A molded back panel for comfort
- Padded shoulder harness for comfort and a sternum strap for support
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of items like water-bottles etc.
- A Top-mounted, reinforced sturdy haul handle
- Can carry up to 25 liters
Material: 100% polyester ripstop
REI Co-op Flash 45 Pack
- Can carry up to 45 liters
- The 3D contoured hip belt provides comfort and stability
- Removable top lid offers customizable pack volume
- Hydration-compatible design
- Compression technology helps to improve your balance and stability
Tortuga Travel Backpack
- Front-loading like a suitcase
- Padded hip belt for equal weight distribution
- Lockable zippers
- Carry-on baggage in airports
- Has provision for laptop
Loctote Flak Sack II
- Flat knit slash-proof fabric
- Double Steel Reinforced locking strap
- Cut resistant ropes
- Sternum Straps to keep ropes centered in the chest
- Interior RFID blocking pocket shields
Massdrop x Sorensen Shadow 28L Fast Pack
- Main fabric: Robic yarn
- Large front stretch pocket
- Side water-bottle pockets
- Small internal zippered pocket
- Sternum straps on tracks
- Reflective hits at shock cords and straps
The North Face Recon Backpack
- Front, extendable stash pocket
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Pockets have daisy chains for added lash points
- Removable waist belt
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Women-specific version available
I hope you find this list of backpacks under $150 useful. Do let us know your experiences with such stylish and functional backpacks available on a budget.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.