For those looking to save money and carry a stylish bag, these bag packs are the right ones for you. At a budget price of $150, you can find great backpacks which suit you to a T and satisfy all your requirements. Here are stylish backpacks which are available at a reasonable budget below $150 that look classy and way beyond their league.
Rothco Medium Transport Pack
The brand is trustworthy and supplies all sorts of military gear.
This particular backpack is designed to suit your military needs. This heavyweight backpack is durable and is ideal for organizing all your supplies. Mostly suited for military purposes and long distance travel, this backpack has a water repellent lining and is equipped with a padded back and shoulder straps. Watch out for the camouflage Transport Packs.
- Water resistant
- Made of sturdy polyester material
- Large compartment with zippered pouch and mesh pocket
- 3 additional outside zipper pockets
- Padded back and shoulder straps
- Breathable mesh backing
- Top & side adjustable web straps
Patagonia Black Hole Backpack 25L
A great backpack for all those rough and tough hikes walks through rocky terrains and for all weather conditions. It’s stylish, sturdy and has stunning looks besides being extremely functional. It has the right amount of space for all your daily needs.
- A moulded back panel for comfort
- Padded shoulder harness for comfort and a sternum strap for support
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of items like water-bottles etc.
- A Top-mounted, reinforced sturdy haul handle
- Can carry up to 25 litres
Material: 100% polyester rip stop
REI Co-op Flash 45 Pack
Another budget backpack, this spells comfort, style as well as functionality – all in a single bag at a budget below $150. Like other backpacks, this has contoured hip belts and attachment points to hold your items. What makes it stand out is the load-stabilizing technology that goes into its design, making for ideal weight distribution which does not strain your back.
- Can carry up to 45 litres
- The 3D contoured hip belt provides comfort and stability
- Removable top lid offers customizable pack volume
- Hydration-compatible design
- Compression technology helps to improve your balance and stability
Tortuga Travel Backpack
The Tortuga bag is recommended by us since it is a maximum sized backpack and lies within the size of a carry-on luggage. The bag is front-loading, more like a suitcase and helps you have an organized travel. The hip belt makes for a sturdy carry feature and transfers the bag weight to your hips. There are provisions for a laptop, exterior and interior pockets, air mesh back padding and covers to protect the straps. Ideal for international travellers, back packers, students and digital nomads!
- Front loading like a suitcase
- Padded hip belt for equal weight distribution
- Lockable zippers
- Carry-on baggage in airports
- Has provision for laptop
Flak Sack II
This is a drawstring backpack and is multipurpose in functionality. It is made with Flaknit fabric and is durable and can never be torn. The backpack is extremely safe and you can use it to carry valuable stuff. It comes with a combination lock and can be clipped to a secure object as you carry on with your adventures. The bag is anti-theft and cannot be slashed with a knife too. The bag can fit comfortably on your back with a leather sternum tie which also acts as a weight balancer.
- Flaknit slash proof fabric
- Double Steel Reinforced locking strap
- Cut resistant ropes
- Sternum Straps to keep ropes centered in the chest
- Interior RFID blocking pocket shields
Massdrop x Sorensen Shadow 28L Fast Pack
Designed by Aaron Sorensen, this backpack is comfortable. light weight and is suited for long distance hiking. It’s meant to stay with you all the time anf there’s enough room for all your stuff. Made of durable Robic yarn, it has EVA foam shoulder straps, an array of pockets and adjustable sternum straps.
- Main fabric: Robic yarn
- Large front stretch pocket
- Side water-bottle pockets
- Small internal zippered pocket
- Sternum straps on tracks
- Reflective hits at shock cords and straps
The North Face Recon Backpack
This is an ultra-durable, 30-liter Recon daypack which has a redesign to feature enhanced compartments and pockets. It has improved suspension and materials for all-day comfort. The reflectivity keeps you safe even during nights and Mesh water bottle pockets makes it easy to stay hydrated.
- Front, extendable stash pocket
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Pockets have daisy chains for added lash points
- Removable waist belt
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Women-specific version available
Hope you find this list of backpacks under $150 useful. Do let us know your experiences with such stylish and functional backpacks available on a budget.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.