Duffel bags are compact and functional without being heavy. Duffels are easy to carry off at airports and on-the-go. When choosing a duffle bag for long trips, think size and functionality. Your choice should depend upon the utility factor. For instance, business duffels should look professional while travelers need to keep it simple and rugged.
Are you confused on which bag to choose? Here are the top 5 duffle bags we found suitable for long trips.
Top 5 Duffel Bags for Long Trips
This duffel bag with wheels is ideal for either road travel or flying. It is durable, sturdy and will last you for years. It is made of 420 deniers rip-stop nylon and 1680 denier nylon with content protecting foam padding. It features a main compartment for clothes and all necessary items. There are an interior compartment divider and interior mesh pocket.
Size: 33-inches x 17-inches x 12-inches
Material: Constructed of 420 deniers rip-stop nylon and 1680 denier nylon
- Padded exterior
- Compartment divider internally
- Mesh pocket on the interior
- Zip-off exterior accessory bag
- Three heavy-duty tractor wheels
- Protective corner guards and feet/skids
Ideal for long weekend getaways, this bag is affordable and useful. Comes in several classic colors like greys, coffee and army green with attractive zipper pulls! You can either wear it on your shoulder or carry it. We love this bag for its durability and functionality and excessive pockets available.
Size: Original Dimensions: L20.8″(L24.4″) * D9.8″ * H11.8
Material: 100% Cotton Canvas
- 100% cotton canvas
- Multi-pocket design and two-way top zipper closures
- Interiors can hold 15” laptop, clothes, shoes and a lot more
- 2 zippers on the sides to extend the capacity of the luggage bag
- Comes with rounded grip handles and a padded, adjustable shoulder strap buckle
This bag is another excellent pick for your long trips where you can just chuck in a lot of stuff without creating a mess. It is light-weight, durable and made of high-quality canvas and real leather trims. The leather trim is attached with thick rivets and the adjustable shoulder strap is heavily padded and strong.
Material: Durable, Light and soft canvas, top quality genuine crazy horse leather Trim
Size: 21.7(L)*14.8(H)*10.2(W) inch
- Lightweight but durable
- Enough room for all your travel related stuff
- Large main pocket
- Interior pouch pocket for other small items
- All buckles and clasps are thick and sturdy
Leaper Duffel bags are extremely popular with a classic military style design and high packing volume. The bag is made of sturdy canvas with leather straps and handles attached by rivets which provide additional durability. It meets carry-bag size of most airlines and is ideal for air travel. The interiors are spacious with ample place for laptops, clothes etc. Two exterior pockets and two interior zipper pockets ensure there is a place to fit in all your belongings.
Material: Heavy canvas exterior with genuine leather straps (in some styles)
Size: 21.6″ x 9″ x 16.5″
- Classic military style look
- Available in several color options
- 2 External pockets and two interior internal zipper pockets
- Great tote bag ideal for long trips for both men and women
This waterproof duffel bag is completely waterproof and no bad weather can cause damage to your stuff. It is durable and long-lasting and is abrasion resistant. The shoulder strap is padded and can attach to as many as 6 D-rings making it versatile. Two external mesh pockets are present with four webbing loops at the bottom of the bag.
Material: Abrasion resistant Oxford 420D RipStop fabric + TPU lamination + DWR coating
Size: Capacity: 3051 cu in / 50 L
- Padded and adjustable shoulder strap (Removable)
- 6 outer D-rings to attach a shoulder strap
- Padded carry handles for comfort
- 4 extra strong webbing loops on the bottom for easy attachment
Try these duffel bags and let us know how you found them. You can check out Amazon for the best prices available and enjoy your long trips hassle-free.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.